MSI has sunk to a new low...

ClayMeow

It happened once to me, overtightening those screws. I wondered about a way to avoid it, and thought that there is nothing like nails to solve that problem.

Plus if they are long enough, that is a good way to prevent stealing.

Also, with this video, I see that I am not the only one dressed lightly to build computers, except a friend's rig. Less fabric, less static, one of the easiest way to prevent ESD. Way to go MSI :teehee:

*edit* my Englsih

Edited by StefenHeif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see nothing wrong with this whatsoever. Other than the very minor "don't touch the LGA pads" issue I don't get the outrage.

AMD's marketing efforts are far worse in every way imaginable.

I see nothing wrong with this whatsoever. Other than the very minor "don't touch the LGA pads" issue I don't get the outrage.

+1

Unless she had gunk on her fingers its unlikely that it would cause any harm whatsoever to the CPU.

And on the subject of static... WHUT?

She is wearing next to no clothing, high heels and it appears to be a tile or concrete floor.

I would have paid more attention and probably bought something MSI if she did it topless.... i would have been SOLD!

but then again, you wouldnt notice the pc parts they are trying to sell :3

I love the way she handles a screw driver   :)

Who cares if she is screwing righty, lefty, cross-threading, upside down, sideways, doggy style..............  well you get the mental picture.

I'm pretty sure her AS strap is hidden in her bra.