Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humble Indie Bundle 8 launched:

• Little Inferno
  • Little Inferno Soundtrack
  • Awesomenauts (with exclusive chicken skin via Steam key)
  • Awesomenauts Soundtrack
  • Capsized
  • Capsized Soundtrack
  • Thomas was Alone
  • Thomas was Alone Soundtrack
  • Dear Esther
  • Dear Esther Soundtrack

BTA:

• Hotline Miami
  • Proteus
  • Proteus Soundtrack

All games are for Steam, Windows, and Mac and all but Dear Esther have a Linux version ready for download. (The system requirements page lists specs for a Dear Esther Linux version, but it is not listed with the other downloads.) All soundtracks also available as both mp3 and flac. Current average price is around $5.03.

Each title has its own Steam key; they are not bundled together.

Just spotted the asterisk beneath Dear Esther. The reason why the Linux version is not included at the moment but is listed is because a new version of it is coming, but is not ready yet. The current Linux version uses Wine to run, but since there is now a native Linux version of the Source engine, which the game runs on, a new, native version of Dear Esther is in the works.

shucks, its a shame that most of these games, such as

Red Faction: Armageddon

Being on the Sony PS3 and all, you don't get an all-access pass to play them on your PC as well as your PS3.

Shucks.

your friend

Bubb.

Bought HIB 8 BTA - didn't own Hotline Miami and Proteus :)

I actually did not own any of the games, which is pretty awesome considering how many games have returned from previous bundles recently.

I didn't mean to imply I owned every other game - I didn't own Little Inferno or Thomas Was Alone either.

Bought BTA! Have really been wanting The Walking Dead and regretted not getting the recent Indie Royale that had Back to the Future (glad I didn't now though!).

BTA is under $4 right now, so act fast if you want it for cheap!

FYI: You get a separate key for The Walking Dead, but all the other games are bundled together into one key, so you will not get "extra copies" of games you already own.

Got in on this one early, I imagine that average might go up pretty fast. I would have to say this is one of the best bundles I've seen so far, I love Telltale Games, been wanting The Walking Dead for a while but putting it off for the right price and this wasn't definitely the right price. :D