Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

wow these cards r somewhat beasts arent they!

heres my first score with a small 75mhz increase... impressive to say the least.. Furmark

lookin good matty-boi ! ....keep at it...

they run really hot though cj... so i dont want to push it on air.. ill wait till ive got it all underwater with another 480 then ill push it n compete with u lot ;) hahah

and i got it to an easy 12700 before.. on 825/1650/2000 but fans got to 100% n temp was 94deg.. n i forgot to save the link hahaha easily redoable though

Edited by mattyamdfanboi

they run really hot though cj... so i dont want to push it on air.. ill wait till ive got it all underwater with another 480 then ill push it n compete with u lot ;) hahah

and i got it to an easy 12700 before.. on 825/1650/2000 but fans got to 100% n temp was 94deg.. n i forgot to save the link hahaha easily redoable though

jeezuz mine doesn't get that hot unless i bump the voltage...the 13153 was at factory volts...went up to like 81c during benching. it was about 40 degrees F outside that night and i had the door by my machine open for more cold air so maybe that did the trick...

yer right about beast, hehe yea see what i mean...now imagine you have 2 or 3 of those damn things on-line....wow...

talk about overkill

yer i havent touched the voltage.. but i tried to run it at 850mhz but it crashed.. so im guessing not enough voltage..

forgot to mention that i did run it at around 30deg C here.. so that might really affect it.. thats like what... 90deg f? roughly? warmish closed case.. but has a fan blowin on it.. dunno how much that helps but it had a big difference when i was runnin the twin 5850s

Edited by mattyamdfanboi