[WTS] MJCRO's FS Thread

MJCRO

HEATWARE: MJCRO

NO TRADES

PayPal ONLY

Shipping to lower 48 U.S. ONLY

Logitech HD Webcam C525 - $55 $50 $45 SHIPPED OBO

IMG_1383.jpg

PC Power & Cooling Silencer MK.II 950W PSU - Only used 3 months guys! - $110 $90 SHIPPED

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

Edited by MJCRO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get bored of them that easily? :lol:

Pretty nice price for anyone wanting some older yet still capable cards.

:lol: Yeah pretty much, they're awesome cards, just need the money for my car now.

Edited by MJCRO

I got these for $100 shipped, so happy, these cards are like in mint condition. The guy wanted like $200 + shipping, but I convinced him otherwise. rolleyes.gif

2007 flow. lol2.gif

Not to be a prick but posting how much you bought these cards for "$100 Shipped" then asking $200.... rolleyes.gif

Edited by FUZi0N

Not to be a prick but posting how much you bought these cards for "$100 Shipped" then asking $200.... rolleyes.gif

That's only because I brought the guy down in price from $200+. Also note that I'm asking or best offer too. rolleyes.gif

you might want to hold on to those for a little bit, waiting on my brother to ship me his and ill have my 8800's up and running, ill give your 8800's a run for there money :evilgrin:

here's a little eye candy for you

ef7e0e3d.jpg

Got bored with your record breaking scores? :teehee:

I could get probably a bit higher in benchmarks but I don't have the time. Plus I need the money for my car ASAP, tired of looking at it sit in the garage. :lol: