MINECRAFT

BluePanda

^ I definitely say move this thread to a member's forum, so that we don't get strangers/guests coming on there!

I'd definitely be down to play. I might hop on there here soon.

Quick! Someone move it!

Although the randoms that have appeared appear to be very well-mannered. Just play nice people. :P

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are simple mods you can add to protect property, just saying even though I know you guys don't like running mods :teehee:

Actually I think trying out some mods could be a lot of fun. :D I don't think anyone would be too upset if it messed up the server, I mean this is our what? 7th time starting over? :lol:

Yeah, lets go for it.

Btw, i am getting "The java virtual machine is not getting enough ram" about every 5 mins. Really annoying, cant find any tutorial to fix it that actually works and my java is up-to-date.

Actually I think trying out some mods could be a lot of fun. :D I don't think anyone would be too upset if it messed up the server, I mean this is our what? 7th time starting over? :lol:

I like this world. :P

Yeah, lets go for it.

Btw, i am getting "The java virtual machine is not getting enough ram" about every 5 mins. Really annoying, cant find any tutorial to fix it that actually works and my java is up-to-date.

Are you getting that with the client or with your own server? The only way I could reliably run the server was with at LEAST 2 GB of RAM set up for Java.

I like this world. :P

Ya but you're an OP, you can always just build or do whatever you want when you start a new world. :P

my client.

Try some of the versions listed here.

I recommend you try version 1.6.0.24, that's the one I'm using and I'm not getting any problems.

Ya but you're an OP, you can always just build or do whatever you want when you start a new world. :P

You do know you are too... right? :lol: I have to admit if you didn't know then I'm going to die of laughter...