I voiced a Short Film

F13Bubba

On a guitar forum I frequent, a guy was asking for someone to record a voiceover for his animated short film. Seeing as I have the equipment, technical skill, and (I like to think) talent, I threw a recording together. The guy liked it, and used it. Here is the end result!

• Like 1

I dont think he killed his daughter. He killed death, and in doing so became death. But he was too late to save his daughter, and now he has to take her soul

I dont think he killed his daughter. He killed death, and in doing so became death. But he was too late to save his daughter, and now he has to take her soul

That's what I was thinking but it wasn't clear (maybe so it was intentionally vague as to welcome discussion)

That's what I was thinking but it wasn't clear (maybe so it was intentionally vague as to welcome discussion)

Could be... It could also be the language barrier lol. he might have more stuff for me to do soon, so that should be fun :D