Official OCC CES 2013 Coverage

ClayMeow

It's that time of year, where you favorite OCC staff members head on over to CES to report back on all the cool things they see.

Read the OCC CES 2013 Coverage here!

As always, the coverage will be constantly updated with new companies and information.

I'll try and bump the thread any time there's new content added.

Enjoy!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loving everything from ASUS and Corsair's new keyboard. But most of all Dave's "It's not the size of the crew but how you use it" LOL

I wrote that, not Dave. Dave doesn't write shit ;):lol:

I agree, the H-Frame and D-Frame are both sexy as hell. The H-Frame is super sharp though, so expect some blood stains if you ever use one :lol:

I am liking that flash drive. 

Oh, and the intel smartphones are there as well. If someone can do me a huge favor, I would like to know if intel has any plans on releasing a cell service. I know they were working on TV service until hollywood freaked out, and I have heard rumors that they might come out with an internet service, but I haven't heard anything about a cell service which is now odd since they are making smart phones. One would think if you are going to play around with tv and internet that you would go the whole nine yards and make a cell service. 

So if someone could possibly ask on my behalf, that would be great. 

Okay so in addition to what is already up the following will be up soon(ish):

MSI

OCZ

Cooler Master

Cyberpower PC

ECS

Thermaltake

Patriot

Are there any other companies that you guys want us to try and hit up?  Most of the big companies have suites at the various hotels but its fairly easy to swing by booths on the show floor.  Before you want us to visit a booth if you'd check to see if it actually exists first I'd consider it a favor. :lol: Look here: http://ces13.mapyourshow.com/5_0/search.cfm?