Contest for Tier 5 Members

Bosco

I'm gonna need a while to pay my debts. :( I got 7 years of grad school, and 3 of undergraduate to go. Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to it. At least I'll have a high paying job.

^^ That's what we call 'Future Planning'. :whistling:

I'm gonna need a while to pay my debts. :( I got 7 years of grad school, and 3 of undergraduate to go. Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to it. At least I'll have a high paying job.

Haha, In Australia the government pays for higher education :evilgrin:

What you mean is you mean you have higher taxes.:cool2:

If you do your taxes right you get nearly all to all of the money you played on tax back anyway. Not to mention there is little to no difference in tax rates between Aus and the US with it swaying more in Australia's favour for low to mid income earners from what I have seen.

Also in regards to the government paying for higher education its really just an interest free loan that only needs to be played back and only starts accruing interest once you break through a certain yearly income threshold.

Technically you could live your life never earning enough and never paying it back maybe you could become a professional student etc but basically its just intended to just be a government supported place to make it easier to get in.

• 3 weeks later...