Shut down

kingdingeling

That, and probably he's upset to see me not only move past him, but completely off his radar :lol:

:ph34r:

That makes you an enabler then, doesn't it? :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, King. I'll be sure to kick your butt in a few months. I'm already kicking Clay's butt. Well, in PPD that is. haha, :P I have been climbing like crazy. In just a little over a month, I've gone from the mid 300s to around the 90s. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

I have completely given up on anything that even slightly resembles the word "Team" and OCC....

hey RR,

it's kinda a shame you feel that way...we had a pretty solid Winter Warz turnout, plus our 2nd place finish - and with these SMP clients, I think we're folding better than ever. I'd very much agree that we could use some additional participants, but folding members - me included - may need to get on n00bies and established members to start/restart their F@H clients.

the answer could be as simple as pushing the "friendly competition" that naturally comes from our point-based WU completion reward system. others, like me, may be driven more by the human side of the initiative - I could really give a damn about points or standings, what's important is people helping people - and the relative ease of doing so. realistically, people could just start F@H when they go to bed, and let their computer fold all night - rather than letting it uselessly consume power.

just a thought... :)

hey RR,

it's kinda a shame you feel that way...we had a pretty solid Winter Warz turnout, plus our 2nd place finish - and with these SMP clients, I think we're folding better than ever. I'd very much agree that we could use some additional participants, but folding members - me included - may need to get on n00bies and established members to start/restart their F@H clients.

the answer could be as simple as pushing the "friendly competition" that naturally comes from our point-based WU completion reward system. others, like me, may be driven more by the human side of the initiative - I could really give a damn about points or standings, what's important is people helping people - and the relative ease of doing so. realistically, people could just start F@H when they go to bed, and let their computer fold all night - rather than letting it uselessly consume power.

+1

-- removed --

hey RR,

It seems the competitive part of OCC has went out the window along with a few other things and members, no one has time for nothing anymore.... No one ever post anything, its like the place has died compared to what it used to be...

It seems the competitive part of OCC has went out the window along with a few other things and members, no one has time for nothing anymore.... No one ever post anything, its like the place has died compared to what it used to be...

Care to explain that a wee bit? "No one ever post anything" doesn't seem very applicable IMO... the forums are quite busy! There are a lot of old members that don't show up that often anymore, but new members 'take their place' in a sense...

Care to explain that a wee bit? "No one ever post anything" doesn't seem very applicable IMO... the forums are quite busy! There are a lot of old members that don't show up that often anymore, but new members 'take their place' in a sense...

I was referring to the competitive folding at home that razer was referring to. I know there are a lot of post from new members wanting to know how to build a rig or OC one or what to buy...

Maybe so, but you cannot that let be the reason why you are giving up. We just need to start recruiting like razor said. We need you very much so on the folding. Maybe I talk too much about rank and score but it is only to make things more interesting and fun.

I am still competitive with it and keep trying to build more rigs to compete with you and bosco but once you reach a certain level there is no one left to compete with. Drop down to 7 rigs with no GPU folding and its Game on there buddy!!! LOL Well 6 because I only have 4 quads going.

Maybe so, but you cannot that let be the reason why you are giving up. We just need to start recruiting like razor said. We need you very much so on the folding. Maybe I talk too much about rank and score but it is only to make things more interesting and fun.

Oh I have not given up helping to find cures, I am doing WCG. I think I will just back over Dave and then run over him again to make sure I got him... :)