My First Car !

Nyt

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mumble when you tell someone what you drive, you could probably fool them into thinking you have a Huayra. :lol:

You do realize that your stock car comes with a whopper 0-60 time of 9 seconds right? and around 120hp yours is far from a hot rod too bud it just has more aftermarket support :P 

Sweet first car hot hatchs are the new big thing!

If you mumble when you tell someone what you drive, you could probably fool them into thinking you have a Huayra. :lol:

You do realize that your stock car comes with a whopper 0-60 time of 9 seconds right? and around 120hp yours is far from a hot rod too bud it just has more aftermarket support :P

And Carbureted :P

Pretty zippy for 1973. It was never meant to be a powerhouse. The early ones are the same idea as a miata, small light nimble sports cars. The later ones were more of Grand touring cars.

He's just mad he doesn't have the "mad tyte JDM powah" of the Miata. Did I do the annoying ricer-boy talk properly? :lol:
You of all people should know power doesn't really matter very much when it comes to a miata or Z. :lol: I need to dyno it, I'm curious to see how much it puts out now. Its a noticeable different, I'm actually able to slide the ass out now lol. Edited by Onion

He's just mad he doesn't have the "mad tyte JDM powah" of the Miata. Did I do the annoying ricer-boy talk properly? :lol:
You of all people should know power doesn't really matter very much when it comes to a miata or Z. :lol: I need to dyno it, I'm curious to see how much it puts out now. Its a noticeable different, I'm actually able to slide the ass out now lol.

Since when does power not matter at all? Sounds like something someone with a civic might say.  :rofl:

You of all people should know power doesn't really matter very much when it comes to a miata or Z. :lol: I need to dyno it, I'm curious to see how much it puts out now. Its a noticeable different, I'm actually able to slide the ass out now lol.

Since when does power not matter at all? Sounds like something someone with a civic might say.  :rofl:

Not to mention it matters MORE with a RWD since there is more loss to the wheels from the drivetrain than a FWD