Ravaged Beta Code Giveaway

bp9801

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing on some larger maps with fewer than 8 people. It was a bit frustrating dying the first few times without realizing how, but then I started to get the hang of it. Just give it time.

They'll have a pretty limited market if they want people to play the game a few hours before actually having fun at it. ;)

They'll have a pretty limited market if they want people to play the game a few hours before actually having fun at it. ;)

You have to keep in mind that this is a beta test. Many people seem to forget that when they join beta tests. You never have the same polish in beta tests as full-fledged games. I think Troy's advice of "just give it time" and getting the hang of it after awhile applies to most beta tests.

Anyone still playing this? I finally had a chance to give it a shot and there wasn't anyone on any North American servers. There was a European server with a few players but the ping was too high.

Anyone still playing this? I finally had a chance to give it a shot and there wasn't anyone on any North American servers. There was a European server with a few players but the ping was too high.

I'll be loading it up again this weekend. There should be more people on tomorrow at 1pm and/or 7pm EDT. The developers play then so I imagine others will log on then too.

Last time I played with devs, I played on the Euro server. Ping was fine for me, though I definitely would rather play on US.

• 2 weeks later...