Sad truths about life- through humor

Andrew, from reading your last few posts: Either you're my clone, or I'm your clone. Guess it depends on who came first.
That is the worst thing I've ever read, the horror!

:ph34r:

o rly?

Ya rly!

Then I can spend the rest of the time looking at you funny, while you are still typing everything out ;)
Within reason it is fine, but when you spend so much time texting that it lingers into the rest of your life it's an issue.

Most people don't have that issue, they can txt spk lk crzy and still form a normal coherent sentence when required.

since I had to learn italian, I had to know English grammer inside out...so I hardly use text language when I write stuff but I tend to use "..." a lot when I'm pausing...instead of "." :D. As it comes from using my mobile(iphone) most of the time when I'm on this forum...:D

and I only use text language if i'm IM'ing a friend or if I have to type a long text message, but I don't want it to use too many pages...;)

Wait maybe we're not talking about the same thing lol.

Another big one is we're and were.

Maybe we're not for me its tho (though) sometimes cos (because) then I always mash words for wadda catcha kinda (see a pattern?) :D

Maybe we're not for me its tho (though) sometimes cos (because) then I always mash words for wadda catcha kinda (see a pattern?) :D

I do that sometimes as well. I say gotta and gonna a lot when I text.

I say them out loud :pfp:

Same. Even worse is that I sometimes say LOL out loud when something isn't funny enough to actually laugh at lol. I kind of use it as a way to acknowledge the fact someone has made a humorous statement rather than just not say anything. :lol:

saw someone's signature on Slickdeals that made me laugh about the importance of CAPITALIZING letters:

"Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse..""

saw someone's signature on Slickdeals that made me laugh about the importance of CAPITALIZING letters:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I just spit out my monster all over the hotel floor lol.