[FS] Watercooling/Fan stuff, Heatkiller GPU-X3, Sleeved cables

MandoPatriot

I upgraded some stuff in my build so I am selling what I have left over as well as some stuff I had originally. Might have some new stuff in a few days/weeks, will update post. Willing to negotiate, except for shipping. Paypal or Google Wallet, no returns. All items have been tested and work well. Buy with confidence, many members have bought from me over the years and I have never had an issue. Any questions or problems, contact me right away. My Heatware is new, never used it before but a lot of members here have bought from me and can verify I am a good seller.

Some items now on EBAY! - http://www.ebay.com/usr/traptpatriot09

Heatware - TraptPatriot

LINK TO MY PHOTOBUCKET WITH PICTURES:http://s294.photobucket.com/user/TraptPatriot/library/

$40 shipped - Heatkiller GPU-X3 GTX 680 "Hole Edition" Ni-Bl - Great waterblock that was used on the 670 FTW I also have for sale. Looks great and keeps the card very cool. Will need new thermal pads, I believe they are 0.5mm and 1.0mm. After two installs the pads just are not in usable shape anymore.

SOLD TO PUCK - CoolerMaster Silent Pro M 1000W

$2 each (8 total) - XSPC 7/16 x 5/8 Compression Fittings, Black Chrome - Used these in my built until I upgraded and did not need them anymore. Will probably need new o-rings but those can be found in almost any hardware store for very cheap.

$4 each (3 total) - XSPC 1650RPM 120mm Fans - Work well, I just upgraded to Gentle Typhoons. Come with fan grills.

$10 - Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 - This is a very good fan controller and fits the HAF theme very well. Only 3 knobs but each line has 30W of power so you can connect multiple fans to each. I ran 6 120mm fans on one line and it worked great.

$10 - Rosewill RNX-N180PCe Wireless N PCI-E Adapter - Works well, just did not need it anymore.

$2 each - 8pin CPU Extension and Audio Extension Cables - Both are braided black with black connectors. Just did not need anymore. Will only include these in purchase of other items.

Edited by TraptPatriot

• 2 weeks later...

PSU came in today in perfect shape. Was pleasantly surprised to not only get it in full retail packaging, but with all accessories(even the rubber isolation gaskets!) and in mint condition - barely looks used!

Great seller, Thanks a ton.

STOP TEMPTING ME WITH THE IDEA OF A SECOND GTX 670!!!!

There I said it.  Moving on, seriously good price for a regular GTX 670, GREAT price for one without any of the GTX 670 "issues" (aka mediocre VRMs and cooling in general) others have.  

• 2 weeks later...