Dishonored

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking the game so far, but todays ways of redistribution are totally retarded. Gonna play it, but I won't pay a single cent until they start selling full games.

Edited by sack_patrol

Preorder bonuses listed

I'm not particularly happy they're going down the same route BRINK did with all the store exclusive preorder dlc.

:withstupid:

Ya that is really kind of lame. Games need to stop doing this.

I hate to promote Best Buy, but this is how stores should compete for customers...

Unlocked members who pre-order any of the selected qualifying games and pick it up within the first week of release will receive 1,000 Reward Zone points ($20) added to their account. The points get added 30 days after pickup. (this part kind of sucks)

These are the list of eligible games and when you need to pick them up to qualify for this offer.

Game Pickup Deadlines

Title, Street Date, Last Day for Pickup

NCAA Football 13 -- July 10 - July 17

Madden NFL 13 -- August 28 - September 4

Far Cry 3 -- September 4 - September 11

Borderlands 2 -- September 18 - September 25

FIFA Soccer 13 -- September 25 October 2

Resident Evil 6 -- October 2 - October 9

NBA 2K13 -- October 2 - October 9

Dishonored -- October 9 - October 16

Medal of Honor: Warfighter -- October 23 - October 30

Assassin's Creed III -- October 30 - November 7

Halo 4 -- November 6 - November 13

And the Best Buy link

- Rewards Zone

• 2 weeks later...

Dishonored on PC “has its own different interface,” PC standards are “a religion”

also for those who didn't know, Victor Antonov is one of the graphics designers for the game. He worked on the original Half-Life 2 game that was obviously very well made so I'm looking forward to seeing more of his work.

Edited by sack_patrol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like Dishonored might dethrone Crysis requirements.

PC Gamer - System Level Requirements

Dishonored is due to arrive on October 9 in the US, October 11 in Australia, and October 12 in Europe. That's when we'll get to jump into the town of Dunwall and begin an inventive murder spree in an an ominous old town designed by Half-Life 2 artist, Viktor Antonov. Years of pre-production research and design went into crafting that city, so it'd be nice to be able to see those dusty alleyways on maximum settings. Luckily, the Dishonored system requirements have been posted on the Dishonored Facebook page with a list of minimum and recommended specs. Here they are.

Minimum Spec:

Processor: 3.0 GHz dual core or better

Memory: 4 GB system RAM

Hard Disk Space: 9 GB

Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 512 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)

Sound: Windows compatible sound card

Recommended Spec:

Processor: 2.4 GHz quad core or better

Memory: 4 GB system RAM

Hard Disk Space: 9 GB

Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 768 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)

Sound: Windows compatible sound card

Edited by Fogel

I just barely meet the minimum req. to play an only decent looking game. Good thing I'm upgrading next week :evilgrin:

edit: wait, the minimum and recommended are both the same (5850) ???

Edited by _TheAlexO

wait, the minimum and recommended are both the same (5850) ???

Video cards they list, but the RAM is different. Still, the two cards they list don't even go that low in RAM for the minimum, and the 5850 for the recommend.