Harry Potter fans, check this out.

Andrewr05

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously, more people need to listen to this.

Here is a direct link to the .MP3 of the first episode, listen to it and post what you think.

Damn it, don't make me come to your house, tie you up in a chair, put headphones on you and force you to listen to this!

:P

• 2 months later...

Confession bear here, i have never seen one movie of the harry potter series.

Even worse, i have never seen a star wars movie as well.

I could watch them because of a certain wizard that is quite stunning in her later years  :whistling:

I could watch them because of a certain wizard that is quite stunning in her later years  :whistling:

Not read the books either?

Star Wars to me, while being quite good is very over rated as well. Its just one of those things, my dad was a Scifi nerd so i grew up watching the classics. From my cynical/realist POV I devloped in my later years i can sy with all honesty that they are fairly mediocre movies (...and in fact I'd say the new ones are just as good as the old) that just developed a cult following.

...and are you talking about Bonnie Wright, Evanna Lynch or Emma Watson?

:D

Not read the books either?

Star Wars to me, while being quite good is very over rated as well. Its just one of those things, my dad was a Scifi nerd so i grew up watching the classics. From my cynical/realist POV I devloped in my later years i can sy with all honesty that they are fairly mediocre movies (...and in fact I'd say the new ones are just as good as the old) that just developed a cult following.

...and are you talking about Bonnie Wright, Evanna Lynch or Emma Watson?

:D

Emma of course lol. And i am not much of a reader, i like pictures xP

If i look at the internet pictures, there are a lot of scumbags in those movies lol

Take this picture for example:

dBIEAUw.png

If this is what Harry Potter stands for, then i can't take the series serious lol.

Emma of course lol. And i am not much of a reader, i like pictures xP

Would smash.

Take this picture for example:

link

If this is what Harry Potter stands for, then i can't take the series serious lol.

No story is perfect, but I feel like something like haphazardly saving an animals life and saving the life of a human would have much different connotations in the space time continuum.