Display Fusion Pro Vs Free version

Renigade

Just wondering if anyone has paid for the Personal Home Pro Version and if its worth the $35 to invest in for the unlimited personal license(s) or just use the free version? I have 2 PCs all using 2 Monitors and a laptop that I run an Extra monitor on when its not in the service Truck.

For those of you that don't know what it is http://www.displayfusion.com/Compare/

Edited by Renigade

I use the Pro version. There are some things locked down on the free version. The only real reason I upgraded from the free version (and this was back 2 years ago), was that the hotkeys weren't customizeable on the free version.

Basically, if you can live without the added functionalities of the pro version, and don't have any issues with what you're using it for now, just use the free version. :)

Edited by El_Capitan

I use it and like it. Have a 3 flat panel set up.. I used the free one for a long time and finally upgraded a couple of years ago. It is a one time fee so it's cost over the long haul is not much..

I do like some of the bennies of the paid version.. free updates forever.. Works for me.