Thin bezel monitors

uneedav8

What is the thinnest bezel available for a LCD or LED monitor? Most of the thin bezel monitors I see are 16:9. I am looking for a 24" 1920x1200 monitor with a really thin bezel, with HDMI and DVI connections....and VESA mounting. Thanks for any help.

If you can wait I know a company that is hoping to introduce a beveless monitor at CES. The top and both sides will be true edge to edge and the bottom had a bevel for the buttons and speakers. Cannot say more as I am under NDA but hoping to have my sample for testing by the end of January.

If you can wait I know a company that is hoping to introduce a beveless monitor at CES. The top and both sides will be true edge to edge and the bottom had a bevel for the buttons and speakers. Cannot say more as I am under NDA but hoping to have my sample for testing by the end of January.

Ooo that sounds good Ed

yea, sounds good

Yeah but I bet they'll be $300+