What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Was prime stable at 4.3 and was pushing to 4.4 on the piss poor 4770 I have and went and erased all the settings. Now 4.3 is not even stable. I think its time to put the good chip back in and quit f'ing around.  

• 4 weeks later...

Got home at 6am (was sent home an hour ealry from work), been sittig on the laptop off an on all morning and day looking up heatsinks, SSDs, hard drives, case fans and all sorts of other stuff.

What a not so productive day...

Edited by Andrewr05

ROFL.

It's my Friday off so I've been goofing around. I worked out this morning with the Nike+ Kinect Training -- it's pretty sweet. It's great since it's hard to get out and run with my schedule. After spending two hours in a car to school and two hours getting home -- my fat ass needs a little work. haha

Busy with school and i passed my Review Editor exam while i was at it :3 (yes i am proud of this achievement, so i am spouting it everywhere i go xD)

Congradulation one bicoming a revue editer, it taks a lot off time and effort to go thru a hole revue adn edet out all teh misteaks.

:)

Edited by Andrewr05

Busy with school and i passed my Review Editor exam while i was at it :3 (yes i am proud of this achievement, so i am spouting it everywhere i go xD)

Congradulation one bicoming a revue editer, it taks a lot off time and effort to go thru a hole revue adn edet out all teh misteaks.

:)

*Cringe internally*

• 3 weeks later...

Took a miserable mid-term and cried... :wacko:

Well not really. I felt better when half the class wasn't done at the end of the period. Looking for a nice curve on this one...VLSI can suck it!

• 1 month later...