2011: Official Post your ride!

neddamttocs

When your young and have tickets on your record, your automatically looking at a lot of money for insurance. Plus since your car is a highly profiled and pulled over car (Mustang), your paying the price.

Insurance companies have organizations solely dedicated on gathering information about which cars get more tickets, accidents, etc. But it's mostly your driving record that determines how much you pay.

Full coverage for my '86 325e under my name (age 19, no tickets, no accidents) would have been $1000~, but b/c it's such an old car I just did liabilty on my father's name for $360 for the year, so it's worth the savings.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I fought my first ticket and had it voided, so my driving record was fine. That and my parents have clean records, which helps. It's just that Miami is an expensive place to be insured, especially with all the uninsured drivers, and I'm 18 driving a mustang.

That's about what mine is too with full coverage on two cars and liability on the third. I think my jaw hit the laptop keyboard when he said $2500 for the year on just his car... wow...

But I only have one car to. Sooo :lol:

But I only have one car to. Sooo :lol:

Well, I guess that's a little high then... What kind of car is it? You have and Audi don't you? I suppose I could deal with it for that car.

Edited by the_dude

Well, I guess that's a little high then... What kind of car is it? You have and Audi don't you? I suppose I could deal with it for that car.

Yup, its the audi.

F=fix O=or R=repair D=daily :lol: :lol: But I did used to have one.

It's a hell of a lot more than the BMW 745i I used to drive. I would literally have to fix or repair it daily. Not even exaggerating. :lol:

Nice!

What engine you looking at? 335i M Sport?

Cant imagine you would go for an oil burner with a soft top :P

Sorry such a late reply, finals week.

yeah 335i, perhaps M sport if available. and hard top is the only way to go! :P