Damn the mods are good round here

I saw that, the threads where called "your wrong lets talk" or something. Nice job Mods! :cheers:

Precisely the ones they only lasted a min or two haha

What was really funny was some of the actual content of the threads because some where compliments while others attacks.

Haha why do you think some of us stick to OCC permanently? This has been the first tech forum I've ever joined and its also the only one I'm actually active on.

Of course it might not seem like it since I have less than 1 post per day but I'm always lurking somewhere on the forums daily.

Haha why do you think some of us stick to OCC permanently? This has been the first tech forum I've ever joined and its also the only one I'm actually active on.

Of course it might not seem like it since I have less than 1 post per day but I'm always lurking somewhere on the forums daily.

This is not the only forum I have joined, but it's the only one I am still active in.

Certainly appears that something is going right :lol:

• 2 months later...

lately being more active here because i finally got a game pc again and well, im a bit of a tech nerd so i keep a close eye on the reviews as well (1 of the few sites that actually has good reviews)

i think the reviewers also need a thumbs up, they do an excelent job in making them and its almost always accurate

(i say almost because in rare occasions the data isnt complety correct because of either driver issues or some other sort of complication at the time)

and i think bosco still needs a medal of the action he performed for that other user with the videocard cooler issue.