RIP Verran

grounded87

I just joined this forum to share some sad news with the Overclockers Community. I am a close personal friend of Ryan Bredin who's username on here is Verran. I know he spent alot of time on these boards so I thought I should join on to pass along the word.

Ryan passed away last night after a hard fought battle with cancer. He will be missed by many but he can now rest in peace.

-Nick V

Edited by grounded87
  • Like 1

thanks for sharing.

hope you make it through the tough times of losing a close friend...

wish you the best.

peace

+1 so sorry , may god be with him ..lets pray so his soul rest in peace ..

Edited by N.E.A

wow one more reason to crunch! I was talking to my brother in law who used to be a long time member of this forum and he was telling me how verran tought him most of what he knew about overclocking in turn he tought me what he new. man this is sad news im folding for all the fallen cancer victims from here on out

Wow... I am very sorry for your lost. Losing 2 family members myself to cancer this year I know how hard it can be.. I hope he went peacefully as cancer can be a tough long fight. My deepest condolences goto you and your family.

Edited by greengiant912

That is horrible, I don't even know what to say.

As others have said I knew he was having health issues but I didn't realize he was that ill, I guess cancer can be completely unpredictable.

:(

R.I.P Ryan you will be sorely missed...