Dragon Slayer Mini-Tower Case from In Win Evaluated

Nemo

If you're in the market for a smaller case that is a, in our reviewer's words, "solid, well made case that does what it is supposed to do and does it well", then you need to check out the OCC review on the In Win Dragon Slayer - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/in_win_dslayer/

I was just looking at this case the other night. Unfortunately you can't use a 120mm fan in the back so it negates the H50 or H70 I wanted to use. Nice case though.

Couldn't you still remove the top 140mm fan and attach your 120mm fan there? It looks to also handle a 120mm fan on top as well as the 140mm it comes with.

Couldn't you still remove the top 140mm fan and attach your 120mm fan there? It looks to also handle a 120mm fan on top as well as the 140mm it comes with.

I just took a look at the board and would say no. I use tall memory sticks, 2+1/8 inches to be exact. Although they would "probably" not be in the way I also took in where the processor would be inre to the 1 or 2 fans and the radiator. And then you have the actual heat sink/impeller-pump. Would be a tight fit indeed if I thought it would actually work but from all the pictures I've seen from other sites I don't think it will. And personally I wouldn't want to put it up top anyways. Thanks for the input though.

And tonight I looked over at the egg for a replacement. Ironically the only other small case I could find that gave the right amount of room for a large video card and mounting the radiator was the CM341 also inn the review. Not as nice and not as "airy" but It will suffice.

Edited by maj.meathead

• 3 weeks later...