General Free Games Thread

EuroFight

I've updated the OP to add some more rules on claiming games, if you have any issues with these or have any more suggestions, feel free to post here. I'll update the OP with Bubbaxm2's generous donations in due course

I don't mind sending the codes thru pm but the steam gift ones would be easier if someone just adds me as a friend on steam. It's either that or I need an email address. Oh, and I am completely ok with whoever gets a game from me removing me after they get it if they would prefer it that way lol.

I don't mind sending the codes thru pm but the steam gift ones would be easier if someone just adds me as a friend on steam. It's either that or I need an email address. Oh, and I am completely ok with whoever gets a game from me removing me after they get it if they would prefer it that way lol.

Yeah gifting over Steam is fine my concern was people posting actual codes in the thread e.g. Battlefield 3 - XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. The OP has been updated to reflect this.

Besides - if someone gives me a free game I dont see why I shouldn't keep them on steam xD

I'd be interested in Dungeon Defenders :)

Looking for a new co-op game to try with friends.

Oh and since I'm here, I've got a couple games to give away too:

1. Sims 3

2. Amnesia: The Dark Descent

3. I Am Alive

4. The Walking Dead (First Season)

5. Joe Danger 2: The Movie