What's the Oldest Piece of Hardware You Own?

EuroFight

Since we're also saying what the oldest stuff we're using is, then its either an E2X00 (forgot the model), or some old Intel Atom crap in the original Acer Aspire One netbook. 

old.

well i have a WD 1gb drive. if you look at my topics history you'll find i ran it in HD tach against my newer single 80gb WD drive. was interesting in how far we have come in speeds. That was back in 2004 i think.

Have a bigfoot drive around. A friend of a friend has a full on TRS-80 setup complete with the second box of 8" floppy's and i think there was a hard drive option too . he had the whole deal AND the printer it came with. still under the plastic vinyl smelling covers all computers used. Thats a boat-anchor museum piece there.

i do have a dell inspiron p3/750 laptop somewhere. it will works if i were to find another drive and plug it all in.

when i was 8 i really really wanted an imac for my birthday, they looked cool, and about 2 months late my great aunt, whom i have seen 3 times my entire life, gave me an amiga 500 which according to wikipedea is from 1987

post-72816-0-06299800-1366334756_thumb.jpg

which i still have and would probably still work if i dug it out and blew the dust off

when i was 8 i really really wanted an imac for my birthday, they looked cool, and about 2 months late my great aunt, whom i have seen 3 times my entire life, gave me an amiga 500 which according to wikipedea is from 1987

attachicon.gif772px-Amiga500_system.jpg

which i still have and would probably still work if i dug it out and blew the dust off

ooh dude ! ,...amiga was the hot setup platform for video and photo editing back in the day,...there was a time i would have traded one of my step children for that,...and then compac got onto it and ruined it,....but i didn't think anyone even knew about amiga anymore...

the oldest thing i'm using is the qx9770 / rampage formula office server rig,...still going strong...

...and the sheila's (heavily modified) old dell is still kicking too...

One of these motherfuckers! (I'll get my own pics up sometime tomorrow of it working, battery is shot obviously but still plays nibbles like a champ...maybe I'll get a video of it in action)

Tandy-1400-FD-Laptop--.jpg