Which Ram ?

I want to know which one overclocks better :

DDR3 Hot-rod Red EVO VELOCE QUAD CHANNEL PC3-22400 2800MHz C11 EVO VELOCE QUAD CHANNEL SKU#: GEV316GB2800C11QC | GEV316GB2800C11AQC (http://www.geil.com.tw/products/showSpec/id/375) OR

TridentX F3-2666C11Q-32GTXD DDR3 (http://gskill.com/products.php?index=527)

please don't suggest any ram below 2666mhz and 8gb

My personal opinion....NIETHER!!!

For RAM all I use is Kingston Hyper-X

However I also think Corsair makes a solid product...

please don't suggest any ram below 2666mhz and 8gb

Why? With AMD it makes a little difference but not enough for the extra cost usually and with Intel anything past 1600 really makes next to no difference.

Edited by ComputerEd

Corsair Dominator Platinum PC3- 22400 16GB kit CMD16GX3M4A2800C11 @ 2933mhz rock solid 11-14-14-35-2T and 31.3ns Latency @ 1.65V is the best I have tested with my 3770K, But at those speeds it all depends on your CPU's Internal Memory Controler capability.

Ivy Bridge chips have a vary strong IMC, But a 3770K that is capable of doing 2800MHz DDR plus, is somewhere around 1 in 50 when it comes to Retail CPUs.

Edited by Braegnok

Heh heh if I was sponsored by them I'd also punt them. Jokes aside all top tier RAM is much of a muchness.

Actually Skid if you had asked me fore they sponsored I would have said the same thing. Kingston is the ONLY RAM I have ever used that has never given me a compatibility issue or dead stick. That is why they are all I use.

Heh heh if I was sponsored by them I'd also punt them. Jokes aside all top tier RAM is much of a muchness.

Actually Skid if you had asked me fore they sponsored I would have said the same thing. Kingston is the ONLY RAM I have ever used that has never given me a compatibility issue or dead stick. That is why they are all I use.

Hay Ed

Kingston HyperX T1 4GB kit will run @ 2800MHz CL12,  and is vary stable memory, +1 on the compatibility issue or dead stick with Kingston modules.