Corsair 350D Reviewed

Bosco

Nice complete review with system assembled. I like when you see windows without fan holes, it gives a smooth impression. On the other side, I think the front where the drive is offset really breaks the look of it tho.

The SSD cage looks awesome, compared to one you buy aftermarket (needs screwing).Are the HDD/SSD cages limiting the video cards size only if you are in Crossfire/SLI (w/c radiators not taken in account)? What happened to that 6950? Never seen that cooler before, not even aftermarket.

Also, I think that the 500R to which you compare this case is of a lesser line, am I right?

Compact & slim chassis with all the necessary options we need to build a solid mid or high end system. And priceing is also decent from Corsair.

I like this case. Your review popped up on Corsair's Facebook posts.

That's nice. :)

Would have loved to see this direct compared to the N200 case, they fill the same nitch. I tired comparing your reviews but the use of a different video card threw those numbers off. Also I am curious. The N200 would be using the radiator as an intake, traditionally this should have resulted in lower CPU temps under load not higher.

Would have loved to see this direct compared to the N200 case, they fill the same nitch. I tired comparing your reviews but the use of a different video card threw those numbers off. Also I am curious. The N200 would be using the radiator as an intake, traditionally this should have resulted in lower CPU temps under load not higher.

I agree - I also expected the numbers to reflect a lower CPU temp on the N200.  I reran the testing too and got the same results, and I don't have a good explanation. 

As for the video cards, I had to change the 4870 since it was starting to fail regularly and would not last more than 30 seconds into a test.

Also - feel free to let me know what you like or don't like about any of my reviews, so I can improve with each new review.