Xigmatek's Thor's Hammer gets hammered into the OCC testbed

Did you think I was taking a shot at your or something with my comment? I wasn't. :huh:

ehm... i don't know what ur thinking or hoping or what ever u do, but i don't take this kind of stuff rly personally.

I'm just pointing out that 252CFM is actually not very useful in most cases. Since you didn't say it was, I don't see why you're responding so defensively to my post.

Do u need to point out the fact that 252CFM fam performs as good as any 80CFM like 2 times per page? I got the point and im pretty sure that everybody else reading this topic did.

Defensively? So bringing out the facts (not some fanboy crap) and trying to make it clear for you is considered as defending something?

I don't see anything "rude" in my post at all, nor do I see any implication that I took offense to what you said. I think your reaction is a bit strong for the situation at hand.

Assuming stuff i've never said is rude and that is my opinion and i have the right for my own opinion. My reaction...? So was Stevie Wonder the one to start assuming stuff i've never said?

Edited by PingoPongo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verran

Right... but the question is: Does 252CFM do any good?

I bet if you were to graph cooling performance with CFM you'd see the improvements stop well before 252.

Pingo

Now u just assumed i was trying to tell that the fan is good, please don't do that, its kinda rude to be honest.

I was merely saying that it moves 252 CFM thats why its 66.5dBA, im sorry if u felt offended about me bringing that fact out.

It looks to me like he is asking a question no where did he state you were saying the fan was good. He is asking a question and basing it on common CFM issues that have been seen over time.

I have noticed alot of people seeming to jump all over people when it fact the post is not offensive at all. People need to relax we are all here to help, not taking shots at each other or getting your underware in a flippin bunch. People just need to chill the hell out.

Enough with the garbage back on topic.

its a great case fan, overkill for a heat sink of course. that should be obvious. the extra 100cfm gets maybe a degree lower over a 150cfm fan.

undervolted scythe kazes or similar run extremely quiet with much less cfm and still cool nearly as good on a heat sink.