New Phone Time

I almost want to try to buy a OPO tomorrow just to try it out too haha. I probably shouldn't  :rolleyes:

I actually missed the pre-order... with the holidays and kids and , and..... I just couldnt see it at the moment. so i will stay on my LG POS for a little longer. too bad I have a nice S3 paper weight I cant use LOL stupid Sprint/AT&T/Cricket LOL

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be better off getting it used. Oneplus's customer service is pretty crappy. RMAs are a lengthy process, if they even honor it at all. You could try buying a used one on Swappa, that has no hardware defects. It seems like if you get a OPO with hardware issues you're screwed, but they are fixing most of the software issues with updates.

I'll probably be posting my Nexus 4 on there soon. All these refurb Nexus 4 aren't helping with keeping up the price haha.

Edited by AZNguyen

• 1 month later...

Do it. My friend got one and sold his Nexus 5 & 6. CES is next month but I'm assuming phones announced there won't be out for months. Oneplus has been teasing a new phone for Q3 2015.

If Oneplus One had front facing speakers I might switch over myself. I listen to music at work and would love the swipe to skip music on OPO. Atleast Z2 had tap to wake.

Edited by AZNguyen