OCC Clothing Finally

Bosco

Totally getting a customized hoodie. Just one question, is black like jet black? Or more of a grayish black? I prefer the grayish black, I'm not a fan of charcoal black clothing.

Well if they are like the shirts they are black. I didn't get any black hoodies I got Blue and White.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally getting a customized hoodie. Just one question, is black like jet black? Or more of a grayish black? I prefer the grayish black, I'm not a fan of charcoal black clothing.

Just give it a few good washings then...

I got a black T-shirt and I've gotta say, it's really well done and of course, it's cool to finally be able to wear OCC clothing. I haven't seen the other styles, but I would definitely recommend the T-shirt for whoever is interested in getting one. :thumbs-up:

Ya I like my shirts as well. But I stand by the hoodies soft and nice and warm. :)

they are soft and nice and warm lol

I just got mine today, a medium navy hoodie with hardnrg on the left arm :D

I'm wearing it right now, and it's cool cos I kinda have a hangover, feel a bit groggy, but with this hoodie on I feel like I'm in bed haha

when I get the ability to find my camera I guess I'll post up some photos of what it looks like

I got a black T-shirt and I've gotta say, it's really well done and of course, it's cool to finally be able to wear OCC clothing. I haven't seen the other styles, but I would definitely recommend the T-shirt for whoever is interested in getting one. :thumbs-up:

:withstupid: I bought a blue t-shirt and black polo. I was very impressed with the t-shirt...a lot better than I thought it would look. I'm wearing it at work today :D