• Yahoo
    • Cuil
    • Alta Vista
    • Ask.com
    • Lycos
    • Excite
    • search.com
    • Other

This week on OCC Poll We are looking to see what Search Engines people use to find stuff on the internet. Do you use Google or Bing or another one?

Let Us know on OCC Poll!

For some time now Google has disrespected both the U.S. military and anything American. So, I refuse to use anything associated with them. If I find a product or service that is owned by Google then I will stop using it. Bing is not much better. But, at least, MS does not trash all things American.

I try to use Duck Duck go for reasons similar to akamanH but unfortunately google is hard to beat, and all my work etc email is on there... so a futile gesture really.

Yeah ever so often I try to move away from Google to see what's out there.  Currently their services work very well for me.  And I think this comic describes how Bing made me feel the last time I used it:

google_vs_bing.png?9dd2af

I can find what I need using most any search engine, but with Google's offering I tend to find it easier and with the auto fill option a lot of times others have already went looking and it accurately figures out what I was going to type anyway. I'll keep looking, but for now Google has my search business.