Few OverClocking Questions

Okay so this is gonna be my new computer  and Im willing to do OC to my processor and maybe my graphic card:

Intel Quad Core i5 4670K 3.4Ghz LGA1150
Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H
8GB (2x4GB) Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz
Gigabyte GTX770 2GB WINDFORCE X3
Seagate 1T 3.5' Sata3 Barracuda
NZXT Tempest 410 Elite Black 120mmX5 + USB3 FSP Raider 650W 80+ Silver 5 Years Warranty
Noctua NH-U9B SE2
DELL 23' U2312HM ULTRA Sharp IPS , PIVOT

My questions are those:

1.Does it will be good to replace my cooler to this model: : Noctua NH-D14 ?

2.To how much Ghz I can get my processor to with OC and this cooler ?
3. Does it will be helpfull to OC to my Graphic card ? If Yes this cooler will be enough ?

4.There is any guide how to do OC,Its easy ?

1. I think still the NH-D14 is the king of the air cooling

2. As far as I read, you can normally OC that to 4.0-4.1Ghz (using NH-D14). Two of my friends got 4770k, One of them stucked at 4.4Ghz using H80i (1.28v @ 80C) and the other one only 4.2Ghz using Tower 120 (forgot the brand)

3. OCing your GTX770 is still possible, but imho (we're the same monitor) 770 is enough for an IPS and 60Hz RR.

4. Google is your friend. I believe ocing 1150 and 1155 is still the same method.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Raffy

Thanks a lot for your answers,Now my last question

Do you think that the NH-D14 will fit in this "NZXT Tempest 410 Elite Black 120mmX5" ?

So I guess im still in the NH-D14 era. Haha! Damn bad-add tower-type hsf. Missed using tower hsf.

@David

Yeah, I think NH-D14 or the abovepost will fit to the Tempest Elite 410. Just my 2 cents.

So I guess im still in the NH-D14 era. Haha! Damn bad-add tower-type hsf. Missed using tower hsf.

@David

Yeah, I think NH-D14 or the abovepost will fit to the Tempest Elite 410. Just my 2 cents.

hehe, i have a Silver Arrow and thought that was over the top. this thing is preposterous...great...but preposterous.