wevsspot

Revised Listing - price reductions + free bonus items

MSI Big Bang xPower x58 Motherboard

$125 + shipping

Intel i7 950 quad core processor socket 1366

$150 + shipping

If you purchase the motherboard AND cpu;

$260 + shipping

If anyone buys the motherboard and the CPU I'll throw in a Swiftech GTZ cpu waterblock ($49.95 value) and Microsoft Digital Media Pro keyboard for free

Zalman CNPS9700 LED

Fits all sockets listed on the box and includes socket 775 backplate. Other backplates and mounting adapters available directly from Zalman

$20 + shipping

Swiftech GTZ waterblock for socket 1366 (if purchased separately)

$20 + shipping

Pictures of all the items below;

MSI Big Bang x58 Motherboard

4960606277_a1c38db95b_z.jpg

4960606039_2677aeedd6_z.jpg

Intel i7 950 - CPU / retail box and fan

Buried underneath the water block

5398833537_f3cb2ed58a_z.jpg

Zalman CNPS9700 LED

6927127205_2e83c238a9_z.jpg

And here is the Microsoft Digital Media Pro keyboard

6927127165_e8c8d56def_z.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey wev, I have two friends who are deeply interested in your sale. One of them is in a meeting at his workplace and the other isn't getting home until about 4:30 ish.

Maybe to get them a bit more interested in what you are selling, you could give us an idea on the overclocking with an air cooler?

Maybe to get them a bit more interested in what you are selling, you could give us an idea on the overclocking with an air cooler?

Thanks for the interest Tjj - but Black has already snagged up the deal. If something falls through I'll let you know, but at this point I consider the sale closed.

To answer your question though - I don't know about air cooling o/c results. This setup has been water cooled from day one.

Thanks for the interest Tjj - but Black has already snagged up the deal. If something falls through I'll let you know, but at this point I consider the sale closed.

To answer your question though - I don't know about air cooling o/c results. This setup has been water cooled from day one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Curse you Black 64 You stole another sale from me :rofl:

Oh well. Congrats black 64........................you got a really good deal :cry: