The AMD 3GHz Club

Ok, well that was a mission and a half.

I've just gone through the s939 OCDB and added everyone who qualified.

Everyone that didn't have a full mailbox got PM'ed, those who didn't list their cooling got PM'ed, if I missed anyone out, please let me know.

Did I mention it's a public holiday here today and I'm bored? My single job of the day involved pinging a router to prove connectivity in our network.. joyous.

Anyway.. come on guys! There are more than a few of you who are only MHz away from 3GHz in your OCDB entries, this is a good excuse to pull out those high clocking cpu's and reach the GGG mark! Show us you have what it takes to be a GGG-Unit! (lol I hate that stuff but it fits.. sorta)

I didnt get a pm :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt get a pm :D

Haven't gotten through the s754 database yet mate but now that you say it, I'm getting through it now :D Can't forget where I came from heh

Edit : ok, added the single s754 qualification. What a monster chip! BTW molt, I had only PM'ed the guys from the OCDB's that already had entries that qualified, I haven't spammed the forums lol.

I'll have my 3 ghz up by the end of the week. Had the 9th hour prime blues, but that's sorted out now. Then my second 7800 showed up so I have been into some high res BF2 all weekend..

Guest caffeinejunkie
Hmm sign me up! I need pictures of those old programs? (3d mark 2001-05?) or a 3D mark 2006 with 7.3k points is enough? :)

You'll need a full OCDB database post

that means

3dmark01SE

3dmark03

3dmark05

Everest Read

Atleats 8hrs of Prime95 (has to be prime95 no sp2004)

Haven't gotten through the s754 database yet mate but now that you say it, I'm getting through it now :D Can't forget where I came from heh

Edit : ok, added the single s754 qualification. What a monster chip! BTW molt, I had only PM'ed the guys from the OCDB's that already had entries that qualified, I haven't spammed the forums lol.

well the 754 will be easy just go to the last entry lol only one there :rolleyes: