CES 2012 Coverage

Nemo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I'm sure some of you noticed, NVIDIA was added a couple of days ago. Sorry I didn't get a chance to come back on and let you guys know. A video of the full NVIDIA press conference has been added to that page and several other companies have been posted as well, with plenty more to come.

OCC has a team of highly trained professionals covering CES 2012 this week. Seriously, we have an even dozen of our staff in Las Vegas and you can check out our coverage beginning with Day 1 here - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ces2012/

so i just read the zotac page that was posted, (luved the pics) and now i'm at my wits end trying to determine whats in the "secret drawer" ...what was it what was it what was it ??????????????? ....any 2011 ???????

so i just read the zotac page that was posted, (luved the pics) and now i'm at my wits end trying to determine whats in the "secret drawer" ...what was it what was it what was it ??????????????? ....any 2011 ???????

The photos after that paragraph are of the secret drawer.

The photos after that paragraph are of the secret drawer.

right right,...lower left corner mini itx looks to be a 2011 socket (seems to be bigger than the others anyways) ...could be ? ...that would be cool !!

We're trying to get stuff up as quickly and efficiently as possible, but we hit a few snags. Do not fret, there will be a lot more stuff posted, including everyone's favorite section.

Thanks for your patience :)

We're trying to get stuff up as quickly and efficiently as possible, but we hit a few snags. Do not fret, there will be a lot more stuff posted, including everyone's favorite section.

Thanks for your patience :)

Favorite section? Must be more pictures of Nick.