NVIDIA's next project

Kuronin

It's hour old news! Give us a chance! :lol:

Update:

>>> Troy's fault, not mine :tongue:

Suuure... Everybody is passing the buck! There better be some kind of stringent punishment for this outrage! :vmad:

For shame overclockersclub, I had to learn about this from Battlelog forums. Those people are idiots!

We all can't just sit and stare at every little thing going on in the world of computers. We each have other things going on in our lives that, shockingly, take precedence. There are just a few of us who write news at OCC compared to a site like Engadget with over a dozen editors. We do the best we can with what we have, so to say we're slipping or "for shame" is just a load of BS.

Well, some of us have other things going on in our lives... :tongue:

No, in all seriousness, we are only a small team and to cover everything going on in the tech world would be very difficult. We do our best, and I have to say that Troy does do a great deal, but then saying that I would have to mention Nemo, CheeseMan42 and all the others. If you take a look at the front page you can see how much we do try to cover everything we can.

If you do find any news that has slipped through the net, however, please do PM me or one of the other news editors and we'll get onto it. :)

If you do find any news that has slipped through the net, however, please do PM me or one of the other news editors and we'll get onto it. :)

Plus there is the "Send Us News" link directly on the main page. Click it, add in a link to the story, and it gets delivered straight to the news email where we can check it.