24" vs 27"

acpowell

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta get my system stable first...still getting black screens and BSODs, the only original thing left in the thing is the motherboard, and if it's that that's been causing all the problems I'm going to go effing mad.

most bsod errors are driver related but that is a topic best left for another thread.

most bsod errors are driver related but that is a topic best left for another thread.

This is a special BSOD then, tried Catalyst 12.4, 12.6, 12.10 as well as going back as far as Catalyst 8.4, and get the same issue, replaced RAM, GPU, reformatted the system a load of times. The issue only occurs in the PCIe x16 slot, not in the PCIe x4 slots so methinks it may be time for an RMA lol2.gif

For me the most important is Refresh Rate so you don't damage your vision. Brightness, after all who uses monitor/tv at 100%???? I use at 50% like most of normal ppl, if not u'll get blind or have pain in the eyes.

Tecnhically both seems to be good and you said price wont matter.

What I would do is analyze for what you want. If you want for PURE gaming maybe the bigger is the best. If you want for reading text also (websites, sheets, programming, etc), I would go for the little one.

I hate to read on big screen TV .. is not comfortable at all. Also I find hard and uneasy gaming on big TV, I have a 32 LCD TV, I connected computer to it once and I felt more comfortable being coser to the screen so I prefer 20" or similar moderate size monitor. If you use a big screen you have to stay away from the screen if u dont' want end up being blind. Also is like going to the cinema and be in first line.

So check how much distance you can be from the monitor and see what fits more to your needs.

I hope I have helped

I have decided that I am going to use all 3 monitors; well I am going to try anyways. I believe that if I use the display port on my dock, I should be able to use 3 monitors. I was able to do this with a lenovo so here's hoping this Displayport cable purchase won't be wasted :)