How much RAM do you have?

sdy284

RAM  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How much RAM do you have installed in your PC?

• 128 MB
    • 256 MB
    • 512 MB
    • 768 MB
    • 1 GB
    • 1.5 GB
    • 2 GB
    • 2.5 GB
    • 3 GB
    • 3.5 GB
    • 4 GB
    • 5 GB
    • 6 GB
    • 7 GB
    • 8 GB
    • 9 GB
    • 10 GB
    • 10 GB +

This week for OCC Poll #6, we're talking RAM. More specifically, how much RAM do you have installed in your PC? This is a pretty hot topic in the tech community, with Vista & games using more & more... so it should be interesting to see how this poll pans out.

Like all Official OCC Polls, this one will be over this coming Sunday (April 8th)

(The range of RAM in the poll should cover most people's situation)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has mentioned 32,,,, But that was some special unix server thing way back when.

But there's no point in going higher if only one person is going to vote in that category. 90% of OCC members have 2GB or less of RAM, so why bother having every increment beyond 4GB? Seems pointless when only a small handful of members are going to use those categories, so it's best to clump them together in a broader option.

I think having multiple options at the bottom end serves a much more practical purpose than the other way around.

But there's no point in going higher if only one person is going to vote in that category. 90% of OCC members have 2GB or less of RAM, so why bother having every increment beyond 4GB? Seems pointless when only a small handful of members are going to use those categories, so it's best to clump them together in a broader option.

I think having multiple options at the bottom end serves a much more practical purpose than the other way around.

:withstupid:

my point exactly

(and get on the css server)