Unique Chieftec Case Design Tested

Nemo

@ tkrow21, yes I did word it incorrectly, sorry.

@gtx, 1) no the LCD cannot go any lower than it is in the picture, it was on the lowest setting.

2) the monitor size that I used was a 22" monitor

3) I will get everything put back together and thow a few extra shots up here for you give me a few minutes

Thanks mate for a nice review! and helpful replies i was thinking of buying this for my kid. and wanted the lcd to be little lower. oh well

Thats a cool looking case... Like a few people Have already said or thought. I would expect that to End up in a lan-party in no time. It looks cool but it would seem that the stock fans will not be able to cool the Core I7 for long with the chipset at 70+ and the chip at 80+ C. If the temperature's were alot lower I may be online Getting one right now for the Old AM2 rig I have. Maybe a few Scyth Fans would do the Trick.

I agree with you on the temperatures, but this is running the chip with the stock HSF from Intel, if you were to throw an aftermarket cooler on there, you should be able to see a nice temp decrease. Also I would replace the fan that comes stock on the case as its not very powerful at all and add a few fans in the spots that have just the breathable spots in the case, which would help with airflow.