Corsair Vengeance 2000 Headset Review

bp9801

Wireless...oh god.

I was worried a bit to start as well...but they've definitely removed all of the problems that wireless headsets have had in the past. :cheers:

Nice review Waco with the Razer Carcharias and Logitech G35 headsets right now i think I won't be buying these anytime time soon, but I do think the wireless market has come along way. If you didn't notice any disruption or mild disruption with other wireless devices then yes it could be a very good purchase

I was worried a bit to start as well...but they've definitely removed all of the problems that wireless headsets have had in the past. :cheers:

Waco "all of the problems" pretty big claim. Pretty certain that in busy wireless areas that they will still pick up noise. They will still have range limitations that may be noticed in say a large lounge if plugged into a htpc or some such. Also the inability to use this headset in the same way as others where you could plug them into a variety of devices like, portable music players, cd players, stereos, tvs and gaming consoles.

Also a rather large problem in my opinion... charging. I don't want to charge something that has always been passive for me.

Don't see myself using wireless audio products except to stream digital audio to DACs/Amps or audio receivers as just another input and not as an output.