New Setup

Psywar

Yeah dude + he added the forged internals.. That is probably a sick ass ride. >3000lbs on 22psi! All I can say is "weeeee!!"

I think the only thing I might do if I owned it would be to add some sort of coilover suspension system. I like to do autocross type junk though.

Yeah I'd definitely get a nice suspension system on it. I have H&R sport springs on my saturn now and it handled great until my unknown steering issue came up, now it's not the same. The last thing I'll try replacing is the rack and if this doesn't do it...I'll likely be getting rid of it. :(.

It used to be a like a slot car though!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Sounds like it was a fun ride!

I miss my SW2. The Jeep is so top heavy I can't drive it like the Saturn's lol!

It's funny you went to a jeep from a saturn because my 4 cars went like this:

Jeep Comanche --> Jeep Cherokee --> Saturn SL2 --> Saturn SC2

I put wheel spacers on my cherokee so it was a little more stable than stock.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

lol! Very nice! I don't quite have the funds to do much to the Jeep. It is not as cheap as the Saturn was sadly.

Yeah, if I don't get a Saturn I will miss the cheapness of parts and ease to work on. WHY DID THEY STOP MAKING THEM!!!

Whatever you do, if you end up lifting it then you better wheel it!! My friend lifted his wrangler and never ever wheels it... I think I took my cherokee offroad more and that was probably only 4 times over the 3 years I owned it and all stock lol

I took it offroading about 2 weeks ago when I was in Mackinaw City. 

My brother wanted to go find this marsh out in the woods somewhere. It was said to have bald eagles. We were trying to get video and photos of them that weekend and I took the Jeep right out into the woods.

There was this pond that was on both sides of me it stretched like 3 miles so I was like "Better not get stuck cuz there is no turning around." I definitely wished I had 33's or 35's on that thing for that run.

The stock 28's ended up being fine though. That Jeep is a beast stock. I feel like it can get through just about anything. 

kennethk,

according to your signature we do not have the same model, but I'll be damn if it does not look exactly identical.