Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruin every good name game with a iOS version...good job.

Didn't they ruin enough by making it release on multiple platforms already? XBOX and PC will never be the same thing -- why can't companies seem to understand?

Ruin every good name game with a iOS version...good job.

Didn't they ruin enough by making it release on multiple platforms already? XBOX and PC will never be the same thing -- why can't companies seem to understand?

The Assassin's Creed iOS game is actually pretty good...forgot what it's called, but Ubisoft did the right thing in going a completely different route and not trying to recreate AC for a touchscreen device....the iOS game is a CCG instead with some unique twists on the genre.

Turns out I only got one skin customization even though I redeemed all of the Halloween skin codes. Not cool.

Apparently I needed to open the game up in between redeeming each code or some other BS. Also Shift has been down for me for the last 24 hours :pfp:

Turns out I only got one skin customization even though I redeemed all of the Halloween skin codes. Not cool.

Apparently I needed to open the game up in between redeeming each code or some other BS. Also Shift has been down for me for the last 24 hours :pfp:

" If you have redeemed multiple SHiFT codes and queued up multiple inventory items, one will be added to your inventory each time a character is loaded. "

" If you have redeemed multiple SHiFT codes and queued up multiple inventory items, one will be added to your inventory each time a character is loaded. "

So I need to make 4 new chatectors? Seems like a pretty shit set up in my opinion.

So I need to make 4 new chatectors? Seems like a pretty shit set up in my opinion.

No. If you have one character, every time you load that one you'll get a new skin to redeem.