3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

Hahaha.....Here is my i7 Stock and 5970 Stock - 6384

I'm using 10.5 drivers, guess they aren't FM approved??????

Why is your i7 stock?? Water cooling break or something?? I also like how the stock i7-930 = same score as 4.0Ghz 1055t... Makes me glad i took the plunge into the i7... current gen AMD is pretty bad... Cant wait for Bulldozer though!!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is your i7 stock?? Water cooling break or something?? I also like how the stock i7-930 = same score as 4.0Ghz 1055t... Makes me glad i took the plunge into the i7... current gen AMD is pretty bad... Cant wait for Bulldozer though!!

LoL, no leaks ;) I always run everything @ stock 1st! Only way to measure the difference in performance once everything is overclocked!

I pulled a 6811 with the rig in my sig

Just curious Bosco, what drivers are you running?

Edited by SpeedwayNative

Seems systems with intel CPUs rape us amd folk lol

Yea but if you look at just the graphics score, my Stock 5970 still beat your OC 580. Killed you in the 1st & 2nd graphics tests on fps, barely lost the 3rd, and your 580 had the edge on the 4th, all while my 5970 was sitting @ Stock! :evilgrin:

Did nvidia even release official 580 drivers yet? If so then I guess we will have to wait for a driver update for optimization. Nvidia cards should have raped ati/amd cards (as per nvidia's say)

Did nvidia even release official 580 drivers yet? If so then I guess we will have to wait for a driver update for optimization. Nvidia cards should have raped ati/amd cards (as per nvidia's say)

Since 11/22/10 the drivers have been out, thats WHQL not sure about any beta

I got P4540 and X1294 with my single gtx470. I had to disable scan system info under help to get it to work. Installing this broke my 3DMVantage, 3DM06, and PCMVantage due to the system info errors. I do realize that my gtx470 is brought to its knees at 1920x1080 (default for my monitor) and have a question. Should I purchase another gtx470 @ $240.00 and go sli, or give the gtx470 to my dad and buy a gtx570 @ $350.00??