Video game character Halloween costume

ClayMeow

So as many of you know, I'm getting my Master's in Game Design. We're having a Halloween party to not only promote the program, but also to promote our newly founded student chapter of IGDA (international game developers association), where we're all supposed to dress up as a video game character.

So, what's an easy, relatively cheap video game character I could be?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeans and a long sleeve shirt in a lighter color (like off-white). Half-tuck in the shirt to the jeans and presto, Nathan Drake.

While it definitely satisfies the "cheap" criteria, I kind of need something that can't be confused for 90% of the population :P

Please put some effort in and go as Gaige :D

Yeah, I think that would be way too expensive to do right.

If he does that then it is YOU we will blame for the picture of Andrew in a skirt.

If it was for Gaige, I'd totally do it, but like I said, I don't think it would be cheap to get right.

This would be pretty epic...quite easy to put together too :)

3762356294_ac3079cefd.jpg

P.S. Congrats on the masters, I hope to get a M.A. in Game Design at some point :whistling:

AC costumes are $100+....would like to keep my costume under $100 if not much lower.

Oh f--- no! :lol:

You don't have a teenage sister or cousin? If you did you could get 90% of Gaige's costume there :lol: better hope you have the legs for it ;) ahaha

How about dovakiin? Really just need raggard pants a belt and a cheap Viking style helm