Xbox One

bp9801

I was hoping there would be a flood of free to play games or at least demos. XB1 only has Killer Instinct and Xbox Fitness for free. PS4 has Blacklight Retribution, DC Universe Online, and Warframe. None of which I want to play haha. Plus Contrast and the arcade plane side scroller with PS+.

Edited by AZNguyen

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping there would be a flood of free to play games or at least demos. XB1 only has Killer Instinct and Xbox Fitness for free. PS4 has Blacklight Retribution, DC Universe Online, and Warframe. None of which I want to play haha. Plus Contrast and the arcade plane side scroller with PS+.

XBO (and 360/PC) will have Project Spark eventually, which will be F2P - that's really the only F2P "console game" I'm intrigued about. Every other F2P game that interests me is PC-only.

Does anyone have failure rates on NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox360, et cetera.

I think it's just the increased availability of telling the whole world (social media) about every little issue and it spreading so quickly.

• 3 months later...

So, I have finally played some games on my Xbox One.  Ryse and Dead Rising 3.  Beautiful games.  Ryse is a little repetitive but the story is great and it is nice to look at.  Dead Rising 3 is what you would expect if you played the first 2 but it looks amzing and the amout of Zombies on screen at once is crazy.  Technically they are both well done.

Now that I have played on both systems I can say the interface on Xbox One is slightly better, The perfromance on both seems to be equal, I like the PS4 controller better.  I am playing Madden 25 and Outlast on the PS4.  I think they are both pretty good.  I can't give an edge to one or the other.  I like the games I have gotten for free on PS4 thought the PS+ subscription.

If you don't have a console and want to buy one I guess it comes down to games.  Since I love Naughty Dog games I must have a PS4.  But for anyone who doesn't own a console at all take your pick, both are very good.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry lol. though I was gonna get one also because people are selling them on Craigslist for $300 and I really want to play Titianfall.

Your "Review Test Rig" is more than capable of maxing out Titanfall ;)