Battlefield 4

greengiant912

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4

But we’re not ready to talk about Battlefield 4 yet :yucky:

Guarantee your access to the #BF4 Beta in Fall 2013

So most likely 2014 release, so not bad.

If its not coming out 2013, I expect a BF Premium 2.0 for another $50. Then it will just be like CoD Elite, pay the same price but its not a subscription. They better release 2013 content free to premium users.

Edited by AZNguyen

AZN: in the the MP1st link you posted about BFBC3 info in linkedin.. Looked at the linked in profiles and they don't even mention it. unless they were asked to be removed..

Sigh I really hope BF3 stays around for longer than 3 years... If this BF4 access thing ends up happening q4 of 2013 and the game is released q1 or q2 of 2014 It's gonna be nothing but Minecraft and Guild Wars 2 for me....

There is a difference though, DICE has always remained loyal to quality. Even when they released BFV, BF2, etc within a few years of each other...

DICE and quality? bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs

Only developer I know that can consistently churn out a game year after year is EA - Madden and NCAA Football oddly enough with the latter being better. Even Call of Duty will cycle developers: IW => Treyarch => IW => etc. so technically they are taking ~2 years for each game.

Not surprised B4 is the on the way since it resembles Bad Company more than it resembles BF2. If they add in the same team elements BF2 had in it and maybe even improve upon it I could care less when B4 releases. I know many here love BF3 but I started with BF2 and BF3 is nothing like BF2. I would like to put in the condition of improving on Origin and making their network not suck but I feel I would be asking for too much at that point so I think I will stick with my humble requirement of making BF4 more like BF2.