OCC Fantasy Football 2013

Nerm

I'm very glad I didn't have to face Peyton Manning this week. 7 TDs? Damn. At least two went to Demaryius Thomas. :lol:

Ain't that the truth!

Man, autopick really screwed me on IDPs. I did the best I could in FA but I'm probably screwed all year

That is why you never leave it up to Yahoo. If you know you have to do Autopick, set up your rankings ahead of time and Yahoo uses that. Yahoo has never handled the ranking of IDPs well.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will someone please explain what the hell fantasy football is? :lol:

It's like an RPG for football fans. You pick a team of players, assemble them in what you think is the best possible lineup each week, and then hope they perform well enough to defeat your opponent.

It's like an RPG for football fans. You pick a team of players, assemble them in what you think is the best possible lineup each week, and then hope they perform well enough to defeat your opponent.

And he calls himself the OCC Lawyer umm ya :doh:  :haha:

And he calls himself the OCC Lawyer umm ya :doh:  :haha:

Full of shit yet tries to convince you otherwise?

• 2 weeks later...