I won an Xbox!

F13Bubba

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I randomly won a custom Hitman: Absolution themed Xbox 360 from Amazon.com and Square Enix. I made an unboxing video, and thought I'd share it here for you all to enjoy :D

http://youtu.be/0uyVgSzP6OQ?hd=1

aahhhaahaa,.. awesomly fun vid there bubba ! ,...thanx for that and congrats to ya !!

I'm watching the video, I'm at the part where you got the games, this is great. :lol:

"And I do mean it that way." Omg. :lol: Died laughing watching this lmao.

Edited by l33t p1mp

I honestly never thought no one won those contests, congrats!

edit: also where is the hitman game? and why would they just put it in a normal xbox box? I would think they would want to sell it up as promo thing. write amazon all over it.

Edited by hornybluecow

I honestly never thought no one won those contests, congrats!

edit: also where is the hitman game? and why would they just put it in a normal xbox box? I would think they would want to sell it up as promo thing. write amazon all over it.

No game, just the custom paintjob :(

:cheers: congrats, great video, but go to the dollar store and get yourself a box cutter,lol.

Or a tripod or a friend to hold "us" instead of trying to do everything one handed.

Enjoy the xBox man, just don't forget where you came from; the always superior PC.

Or a tripod or a friend to hold "us" instead of trying to do everything one handed.

Enjoy the xBox man, just don't forget where you came from; the always superior PC.

Yeah I should have gotten out the tripod. Gaming on the xbox is weird, I definitely prefer PC. But damn if it isn't nice to sit on the recliner, fire it up, and play in comfort.