Seagate's 1.5tb Hard Drive Evaluated

Nemo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a pretty decent drive, it wont win any speed competitions but that not its purpose.

These prices are ridiculous...

I know I'm a little behind the times but "One and a half thousand Gigabytes" for $140, that is insane!

I'm not trying to gum up this thread but I'm not even that old (20) and I remember 5-10 Gigabytes being the norm...

Obviously time has moved on, programs have become bigger, media has become much higher quality, etc. but it still amazes even me.

I wonder what some people (non-computer people) think when they see Terabyte drives.

Its hard for some people to comprehend a single picture or a single word digitized in byte form, I can just imagine how googly eyed they wuld get when you say you can put approximately 300,000 pictures on a 1TB drive.

damn Dave, how much stuff do you freaking have :lol:

Put it this way my whole second floor of my house is computers and computer stuff <_>

I have so much stuff its sick :rolleyes: My problem is I can't get rid of stuff fast enough before the next stuff arrives :lol:

You could try giving some of it to me.... I'll pay postage and everything :rolleyes::huh:

haha you and everyone else on this forum lol

Although I try and look after my staff first before anyone else. :)