Where can I get an SLI bridge in Toronto?

One of my friends is upgrading his video card and he's giving me his GTX 280 so I can SLI it with my own 280. Unfortunately, neither of us has an SLI bridge :(

I've tried all the usual places (CanadaComputers, NCIX, etc) but I can't find a bridge by itself on sale. Any ideas?

*Shameless request* - If anyone happens to have a spare bridge I would be most appreciative if you could pop in an envelope for me. Perhaps we could work something out :D

I have one somewhere that you can have for free if you want to pay for shipping. It make take some time to find it, but it is yours if you want it :dunno:

Side question, will a 3 way sli bridge work for two way SLI? If so I won't even have to bother searching for it :biggrin:

Edited by Tjj226_Angel

I have one somewhere that you can have for free if you want to pay for shipping. It make take some time to find it, but it is yours if you want it :dunno:

Side question, will a 3 way sli bridge work for two way SLI? If so I won't even have to bother searching for it :biggrin:

No. A three way SLI bridge will not work for two properly. There are two way SLI bridges available from a couple of different stores online. And yes an SLI bridge is an SLI bridge is an SLI bridge. They just very in length and How many cards it will link. 2 way, Three way, or even 4 way for some.

One From Newegg: SLI Bridge

Short one from Amazon: Short SLI Bridge

Long one from Amazon: Long SLI Bridge

Come to London I'll give one to ya' :P

London is quite a drive, haha. Maybe this can be a last resort.

Thanks for the thought anyways :)

No. A three way SLI bridge will not work for two properly. There are two way SLI bridges available from a couple of different stores online. And yes an SLI bridge is an SLI bridge is an SLI bridge. They just very in length and How many cards it will link. 2 way, Three way, or even 4 way for some.

One From Newegg: SLI Bridge

Short one from Amazon: Short SLI Bridge

Long one from Amazon: Long SLI Bridge

Thanks for the links. Cross border shipments are the blurst though :(

I did try the ca versions of newegg and amazon. Amazon had nothing and newegg only has one thats $25+$10 shipping.

I don't want to spend 35 bucks on something I'm not sure will work anyways :lol:

(I'm running a P45 chipset which isn't officially SLI capable)

Wow, this is the only one on ebay that was in Canada: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SLI-Bridge-Connector-nVidia-PCI-E-Video-Card-/260995529081?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3cc48bb979#ht_500wt_1413

Do you need a short or a long type?

Short is for when your cards are right next to each other, long if you have a third slot in between.

I have a couple extra shorts, I'll mail one to you for free. It will just take a little while to get there from Southern California. If the short will work then send me a PM with your address and I'll mail it out tomorrow.