Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

So nobody can currently edit their posts is that correct?

Correct. The only button that works in any way is the cancel button. And that just takes you to the top of the page.

A note on my comment about not jumping to the last post i read, either you fixed it already or its inconsistent. Cause i had to click through a bajilllion pages of the i just bought thread a few mins ago but did not have to click through any on the wot thread just now.

Spell Checker in my Firefox is up-to-date and not working (purposleey missspelleed) and it is enabled I used to be able to Right click on miss spelled words and it would give me a list of options.. This is not happening. It also used to automaticly underline miss spelled words in red.. this is not happening either.

Spell Checker in my Firefox is up-to-date and not working (purposleey missspelleed) and it is enabled I used to be able to Right click on miss spelled words and it would give me a list of options.. This is not happening. It also used to automaticly underline miss spelled words in red.. this is not happening either.

Mobile forums are useless

Can't navigate pages, new threads drop off, everyone appears as array in new content, colour scheme is hiddious, menues are broken and poorly formated and it goes on and on.

I say adious and I'll be back when shits fixed

Have you tried right clicking on the text to enable it, so there is a check next to Check Spelling and that English (United States), or whichever language you choose, is also selected and has a circle next to it? Like this:

Check Spelling.jpg

I have to ask because that is what I did to restore functionality in Firefox on my computer.

I can edit post.... I also posted and it double posted...deleted the double and on the last refresh my post disappeared....

My original post was that the New Forum update thread disappears....doesn't come up at all

Have you tried right clicking on the text to enable it, so there is a check next to Check Spelling and that English (United States), or whichever language you choose, is also selected and has a circle next to it? Like this:

attachicon.gifCheck spelling.jpg=Spelling.jpg

I have to ask because that is what I did to restore functionality in Firefox on my computer.

:withstupid:  That worked for me.

As for editing, it could be a permissions issue, as I'm able to edit and so is Jim...both of us are staff.

attachicon.gifCheck spelling.jpg=Spelling.jpg

LOL i had clicked off my Firefox install and it was waiting on a reboot :( ima tard LOL thanks jim :)

is there a way (if its not to late) to restore the original from Backup and set up a Debug server to fix problems? I am assuming you backed up before you made the swap?

No bug is serious enough that requires hosting two versions of the site. Let's get real people....okay, so it looks different. You can live with it for the time being.

No bug is serious enough that requires hosting two versions of the site. Let's get real people....okay, so it looks different. You can live with it for the time being.

It's going to take some getting use to, just like every upgrade. Big deal, it's a new IPB design. If it bothers you, go after IPB for changing everything from the old (outdated) one.

As for bugs, I mentioned it in the other thread but...

1. PNG and GIF avatars do not work. Sig images are still fine in either format, but avatars are busted (like mine and ClayMeow's).

2. Avatars in general default to the forum pic (if you have one). So some people, like Waco and BluePanda, have their profile pic and not their avatar.

3. Edits work just fine for me and have since the switch.

4. Going to the Personal Messenger from the dropdown box up top works just fine (for me), as does clicking on the PM button near it as well. Well, the PM button does work but there are a few errors that show at first before it loads fully.